Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blogging intrigues me

Hi,

My name is Eric and I am fascinated by Bloggs. How much people talk about them, how much time people spend on them, how much business is created from them, how much innovation comes from them, how many friends are created because of them, etc. etc etc.

There are just so many fascinating things about blogs and how they work. I want to learn more, and the best way I could think to do it is to start one. So here I go... We'll get to the title of my blog later...

For now- Welcome, and enjoy? I don't think I'm actually talking to anyone, but who knows? I still don't get these Blog things.

Eric

3 comments:

  1. hey! i'm the first comment on your first post! you're on fire!! where is the picture? i told you never to post without a pic lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's true! But I couldn't figure out an incredibly fast way to take a picture from my facebook and put it in here. I did check out picnik, and it is amazing- but is it integrated with Blogger, or do I have to save as on my computer, and then upload from there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I save it to my desktop and then upload from there.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think of this...